Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arihwayens

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2019
hello, a teacher at my kids school has my calendar on her ipad. not entirely sure how it got there but it’s there. we thought we erased the whole ipad but even after wiping it my calendar remains.

can someone help me remove my calendar from this teachers ipad please?

- Ari

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
hello, a teacher at my kids school has my calendar on her ipad. not entirely sure how it got there but it’s there. we thought we erased the whole ipad but even after wiping it my calendar remains.

can someone help me remove my calendar from this teachers ipad please?

- Ari
It's been added/linked to the teacher's iCloud account and shows up there that way? It would likely need to be removed from iCloud either on teacher's side of things or you can check your calendar (assuming it's an iCloud one) and stop sharing it there.

Arihwayens

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2019
no option to remove anything. there is nothing linked on mine or hers.

we think that my kid logged the teacher out on the ipad then logged in using my account. even after erasing everything and logging back into the teacher account my calendar shows up.

even if we delete the existing calendar - my stupid calendar shows back up.

we checked our iclouds but there is no where that says our calendars are shared to anyone. or, synced to anyone.

we’re about to throw the ipad out the window and see if that helps, lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.