Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eclipse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2005
Sydney
Hi, I've been working on my own hobby site at http://www.eclipsenow.org for a while and am having trouble understanding GoLive CS2. Take it easy... it's my first ever website. (Let alone commenting on the subject material which is WAY off topic.)

First: I can't figure out why the masthead bar headings don't hover properly. I thought I had set it up to turn red, but there's no colour change at all when I hover over.

Second: My wife did that nice photoshop montage — all kudos to her. Oil age on the left, renewable era on the right.... she had to do it, her Lord and Master told her to! (Who am I kidding, she's the designer here... I'm so ashamed. :eek: )

Third: How do I get the background colour of the cell to change colour if I do a hover over, just using the "normal" graphical interface in GoLive and not, repeat not, getting into any language? Is there a drop and drag or buttons function that helps me organize background colours of a hyperlinked cell to change with hover over? I've been looking in the CSS but can't find it. What page is it on?

Cheers... and this is a fantastic forum I must say.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.