Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
I don't know what causes it, but periodically when I have a number of notifications, the last will be 'stuck' under the camera/flashlight buttons. What I mean is that I can not scroll it up over them. Normally I can, but sometimes this issue happens. And when this happens, I am unable to swipe on it to take action. The only way to get rid of that notification or interact with it is to remove ones above it to the point that the last one is no longer stuck under the camera/flashlight buttons. Have others encountered this bug? At least, I assume it is a bug. Any idea what sequence of events will cause this to happen?

Reactions: vinegarshots

vinegarshots

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2018
I don't know what causes it, but periodically when I have a number of notifications, the last will be 'stuck' under the camera/flashlight buttons. What I mean is that I can not scroll it up over them. Normally I can, but sometimes this issue happens. And when this happens, I am unable to swipe on it to take action. The only way to get rid of that notification or interact with it is to remove ones above it to the point that the last one is no longer stuck under the camera/flashlight buttons. Have others encountered this bug? At least, I assume it is a bug. Any idea what sequence of events will cause this to happen?

This is one of my pet peeves with iOS. Happens to me all the time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.