Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chitz

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
I am a newbie and had nothing to say yet, except perhaps...saying Hi & Hello to all of you, and greeting macrumors, more power!!!

Reactions: OkiRun

DmPsTrFyR

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2019
Sacramento, CA
Hello everyone. I've used this site for years as my source of Apple news and information and lurked in the forums a lot. Just decided to join and start interacting with the community on here. I have been using  products since 2003 when I received my first iPod (Gen 3) looking forward to getting to know others who share a similar interest in all things .

ZStation

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2011
I'm back. Joined in 2011 when I had a Mac and iPhone, then I left for a PC laptop and many, many Android phones.

Just came back to the iPhone in the past few months, with a used iPhone 8 for a few months. Just picked up a XS Max, which is fantastic. Just taking a little time to get used to the different apps on iOS compared to Android (specifically Samsung).

hso0117

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2019
Kingsport, TN
Hello! I'm an Apple-for-lifer, started out with an iPod touch way back, which turned into a pink iPod, then eventually an iPhone, iPad, and I bought myself my MacBook Air for my birthday maybe 4-5 years ago? I love how pretty much everything integrates with it and i can handoff from the iPad to the MBA, to the iPhone and now the AppleTV which I just got last week!

chiawcj

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2019
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi,
Greetings from Thailand. I've been lurking around here for quite some time. Now I just upgraded my hackintosh from Ivy Bridge to Coffee Lake, and I'm doing research about adding 10GbE network to my Windows/Mac/XPenology(soon to complete build).

Thanks a lot for all the great infos!

Reactions: OkiRun and arn

faeforunicorn

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi everyone, used to own an iP6 in the past. And left for Android. But, never thought I'd see the day I'd come back to iOS. Happy with my recent upgrade to iP11pro ??? Greetings from Malaysia.

This will be a bit of a test... Another of these threads started with good intentions... but was soon taken over by regulars.

if you just joined MacRumors, reply and introduce yourself.

This is only for new Macrumors users... only users who registered within two months of the current date may reply...

All other users posts will be deleted. (moderators, please enforce this). This will be for myself included... only comments by truely "new" users will be allowed in this thread.

Discuss away...

(this could fail miserably if no one replies :) )

arn
Hello everyone! Happy to be here. I am hoping to both participate and learn from various discussions. I have had Apple computer products since 1982, when I started with the venerable Apple IIE. Started using Macs in 1984 at my employer, but did not switch to Macs for personal use until 1996. I currently have a late 2012 Mac MIni, and a mid 2017 MacBook Air. Both machines have SSDs inside (Mini has a 256 gig Samsung 840 Pro, and the Air has the "stock" Apple 252 gig SSD), and both have the latest version of Mojave, V10.14.6. Waiting for some of my apps to be updated, along with "removal" of bugs in OS 10.15, before I upgrade to Catalina.

Moto760

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2019
Missouri, USA
I have been watching the forums from the sidelines for quite sometime and decided to register so I can post some awesome night mode pictures from my iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Big Apple fan and enjoy the Apple content shared by everyone. If you have a chance, go check out my night mode pics on the other thread. ? ??

kooBi_

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2019
New here, from Perth, WA ? Longish time mac user. Celebrating my iMac's 3333rd day of just working and felt like gloating :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 7.29.59 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 7.29.59 pm.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 158

12icer

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2019
Rivers bend
Glad to find this forum, it is flush with good info on Apple products. If you own one you always need help unless you are walking distance from a store, haha. Thanks for the site.

Vanir

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2019
Perth Western Australia
Hello, everyone from Perth Western Australia, have just joined this forum and have been a Mac user since 1993. Glad to be here. Word of advice, do not upgrade to Catalina as many of your apps which we've paid a fair bit of money for will not work, the likes of Scrivener, which I upgraded not long ago. It also told me that it could not fit my audiobooks in the iBooks app, (my iTunes Library is on an external hard drive) I had to restore my computer back to Mojave. Apple TV has got a bug in it, it shows the subtitles right in the centre of the TV screen as well. My daughter has the same system I have, went to her place, her Apple TV shows the subtitles down the bottom of the screen as it should, but her son's Apple TV shows the subtitles centre screen. This is driving me nuts! Thanks for having me here and for this site.

ThatGrimshaw

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2019
Hey, big newbie here but I've been a long-time reader and a long-time Mac user. Wound up making an account to ask a question about Boot Camp, but I want to get more involved! The MacRumors Forums have been a big help to me for years!

Zealgr

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2019
Greece
Hi! Greetings from Athens, Greece.
Recently registered but reading the forum from a while.
MacBook Pro and iPhone user for a decade but my new apple watch got me interested on apple products all over again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.