Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mgmorgan01

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2019
This will be a bit of a test... Another of these threads started with good intentions... but was soon taken over by regulars.

if you just joined MacRumors, reply and introduce yourself.

This is only for new Macrumors users... only users who registered within two months of the current date may reply...

All other users posts will be deleted. (moderators, please enforce this). This will be for myself included... only comments by truely "new" users will be allowed in this thread.

Discuss away...

(this could fail miserably if no one replies :) )

arn
I just posted the Apple components that I own. Getting ready to upgrade memory and Hd to SSD during holidays.

Reactions: arn

endoftheline818

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2019
This will be a bit of a test... Another of these threads started with good intentions... but was soon taken over by regulars.

This is only for new Macrumors users... only users who registered within two months of the current date may reply...

All other users posts will be deleted. (moderators, please enforce this). This will be for myself included... only comments by truely "new" users will be allowed in this thread.

Discuss away...

arn
So i guess ive been hanging around a while now, but finally decided to register and learn more about mac's. Just got my first mack book pro so figured it was time. :)

Wildmanjohn

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2019
Greenville OH
Hi, I'm new, I joined because I need help with my MacBook Pro. I am running out of hard drive space, i think a may have gotten a virus and its running really slow. I think i need to wipe it an start over.

Discuss away...

arn

KImono Gryphon

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2019
Oxford, Pa.
Hellos all and greets using sign language as I have partially lost my hearing, but I can still talk.

I'm a new Apple user (well my family is...) with new equipment consisting of my IPhone 11 in green, 2019 Macbook Air 13 inch in gold, with my Apple Watch 44mm in white. Wife has a 2019 MacBook Pro 13 inch model. Daughter has a new 12.9 Ipad Pro in Space Grey with a keyboard and the Apple Pencil, (she's a hell of a good artist, I also draw some, but no where as good as her. ^^)

We all were able to afford all this equipment due to an inheritance from my mother passing away last month from Pancreatic Cancer. So we are all thankful for this small bright thing in these days.

I think it was worth getting everything we wanted, from all the times in the past we would walk in the Apple store and wish we could get the things we liked.

If there's anything we can learn here, is love your friends and family every day. You don't know when life will change.

Cheers everyone here
-Gryphon <><
1 Corinthians 15 : 1-4

Nones

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2019
Hellos all and greets using sign language as I have partially lost my hearing, but I can still talk.

I'm a new Apple user (well my family is...) with new equipment consisting of my IPhone 11 in green, 2019 Macbook Air 13 inch in gold, with my Apple Watch 44mm in white. Wife has a 2019 MacBook Pro 13 inch model. Daughter has a new 12.9 Ipad Pro in Space Grey with a keyboard and the Apple Pencil, (she's a hell of a good artist, I also draw some, but no where as good as her. ^^)

We all were able to afford all this equipment due to an inheritance from my mother passing away last month from Pancreatic Cancer. So we are all thankful for this small bright thing in these days.

I think it was worth getting everything we wanted, from all the times in the past we would walk in the Apple store and wish we could get the things we liked.

If there's anything we can learn here, is love your friends and family every day. You don't know when life will change.

Cheers everyone here
-Gryphon <><
1 Corinthians 15 : 1-4

Very nice, thanks for sharing all that info. Nice to read someone's personal experience and opinion on hardware. What does your wife think of the 13", if I may ask?

KImono Gryphon

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2019
Oxford, Pa.
Very nice, thanks for sharing all that info. Nice to read someone's personal experience and opinion on hardware. What does your wife think of the 13", if I may ask?
Oh man, she does like it, altho the learning curve for us is somewhat substancial, as we all are coming from an Android / Windoze line. Never again.. I love the Apple products and will swear by them for now on.

Corkster52

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2019

Discuss away...

arn
Newbie here from Naperville IL. Family had been using iPhones for many years and this is my second iWatch.

Reactions: KImono Gryphon

Bparsell01

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2019

Discuss away...

arn
I am new to this and Mac use so I will be asking questions, a lot

Reactions: KImono Gryphon

Doq

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2019
The Lab DX
hi.png

That is all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.