Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Can i add any videos on this forum...?? I have uploaded my all photos on Flickr.
You are welcome to put a link to your videos or video site (e.g., a link to your YouTube channel) in your forum signature. It's best to avoid linking to your own sites in your forum posts since it can be considered self-promotion. The same goes for photo sites.

Ethanallen

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2013
I hope this turns out to be the right thread...
/pride

Yes you are true:cool:

----------

You are welcome to put a link to your videos or video site (e.g., a link to your YouTube channel) in your forum signature. It's best to avoid linking to your own sites in your forum posts since it can be considered self-promotion. The same goes for photo sites.

Can we put link of our youtube videos in post/signature?

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Can we put link of our youtube videos in post/signature?
Yes you can put YouTube link(s) in your forum signature.

Yes you can put YouTube links in your posts but only when the video is relevant to a particular thread's discussion and would be of interest to others who are following the thread. You can also use the [youtube] tag to embed videos in posts.

The videos can be your own or somebody's else's. The goal is to let people share what's relevant for other forum users, without allowing people to clutter the forums with self-promotional posts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.