Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kurfer

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2008
A 2 Tesla family as well, love it!

How hard/much was your floor install? Have been considering it as well versus the epoxy.

Looks great!

Floor was super easy. waaaaaaaaaaaay easier than epoxy and holds up forever. I did the entire floor 30x35 in less than 3 hours.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
Floor was super easy. waaaaaaaaaaaay easier than epoxy and holds up forever. I did the entire floor 30x35 in less than 3 hours.

Estimated cost if you dont mind sharing? I am researching now and you have inspired me :)

macquariumguy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2002
Sarasota FL
Said goodbye to the Mustang today.
IMG_6403.jpeg

For the first time in several decades I don't have a fun/toy vehicle or any plans to buy one.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
I haven't posted a car pic in a while :) Recent changes: BMC custom GT350 wing for convertibles, OEM hood vents in black, Ford Racing blank trunk panel + custom red/black nickel Coyote badge, I'm running an E85 tune, so CORN POWA! It's insane, these 3rd Gen Coyotes with the FI/DI setup area a beast with ethanol - it's actually a "flex" or adaptive tune, so I can switch back to 93 on the fly without swapping the tune. Tune also makes notable tweaks to the transmission, so in S+/Track modes, it hits super hard, like an old school auto with a shift kit :D Also added a TopSmart for one touch top operation + at speed override (so I can raise/lower at ~19MPH, it's all configurable).

This was shot at dusk, so there's some noise from amping up the exposure/color a touch ...

IMG_6341 3.jpg

SK360

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2010
Beaver, PA
Been debating getting one as well, but now i'm torn, do i check out the 3 or Y or just wait for the CyberTruck. The pick up in the performance is insane though ?

Humm. I race my cars on the weekend so the 3 was a no brainer for me. Trying to convince the wife she needs a CyberTruck

Reactions: Farns514
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.