Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joshysquashy

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2005
UK
It could still be her, she could go to that uni, and had her photo taken for the website, or am i just being gullible?!!

PaRaGoNViCtiM

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
PA
In Mcarnes profile it says this:
"Computer:
iBook G4
Interests:
Hot women with buck teeth

PaRaGoNViCtiM

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
PA
thefunky_monkey said:
So what? do you have a problem with lesbians?!! :p
Far from it actually, considering I am one. I do like hot women, you should see my girlfriend! :p
I was just pointing out the fact that Mcarnes probably is a male. :D

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
Wow, this thread as gotten really off topic. I was tempted to put a really riske' picture of myself up where it is just me (literally) lying in bed with my laptop over a certain area. It's actually really funny, but I don't think it is appropriate for this forum. I really want to put a picture up, but I am going to wait until this weekend when we are done painting my walls because they are hideous.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
wwooden said:
I was tempted to put a really riske' picture of myself up where it is just me (literally) lying in bed with my laptop over a certain area.

Just so long as you're not living up to your username at the time. It could be a little embarrassing and uncomfortable for your Mac... ;)

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
wwooden said:
Wow, this thread as gotten really off topic. I was tempted to put a really riske' picture of myself up where it is just me (literally) lying in bed with my laptop over a certain area. It's actually really funny, but I don't think it is appropriate for this forum. I really want to put a picture up, but I am going to wait until this weekend when we are done painting my walls because they are hideous.

A guy that I work with asked me if i'd take a picture of myself with my XBox so he could send it into a magazine and get a free game for succesfully getting someone to buy one. The look on his face was priceless when I showed him a picture of me standing completely naked with my Xbox strategically covering my dangly bits. I did let him have a normal picture too so I didn't have to suffer the indignity of having my mishapen body published.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.