Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saxondale.

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2006
England/China
Lush 'I Love Juicy' Shampoo
I_Love_Juicy_4ae9b325eb791.jpg

I Love Juicy is an amazingly fruity shampoo for getting your hair really clean. It is genuinely juicy, too, with our vitamin and mineral-packed fruit mixture as a base, loads of cleansing organic papaya and kiwi with citrus oils for shine, toning and fruity fragrance. Washing with a fruit and seaweed mix removes grease and softens the hair. Don't be dirty, be fabulously fruity.

Lush 'American Cream' Conditioner
American_Cream_4b1faff264d88.jpg

Double-strength conditioning cocktail. American Cream was inspired by a vision of 1950s US milk bars, bright red-leather-and-chrome, neon-lit cafes, where teenagers would meet and drink frothy, fruity, thick, creamy milkshakes. Our fruity, creamy conditioner is what the girls would have used to make their hair soft and strokeable before going out on a date, dressed up in their bobby socks and circular skirts. The scent of honey, vanilla, strawberries and oranges is so sexy and sweet that dates can't stay away. If your hair gets a bit messed up, American Cream makes it easy to brush through and smooth out again.

Perrumpo

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2008
hah. I would not have expected guys to be using dove bar soap. Didn't know they made men's, either!

sauced

macrumors regular
Jan 2, 2010
O Canada...
Bumble & Bumble... Helps keep the colour in my hair after getting it highlighted

Attachments

• B030_152x358.jpg
    B030_152x358.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 139
  • B03A_152x358.jpg
    B03A_152x358.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 136

hofnar

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is bomb.

31ZVLBTsiHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It's funny cause my last agency i worked at, loreal was one of our big clients and I worked on Matrix. They sent a big box of products one year and an intern took sleek look home. The next day she came in and it looked like she ran mayo through her hair.

Im sure it works much better on you though :)

I also worked on redken international, and I was 1 of the 2 designed who designed kiehls.com

I dont miss working on loreal brands at all :):D

macbook yes

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2009
It works just fine for me. I don't necessarily like the smell, but it makes the little fine hairs around my face stop frizzing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.