Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

menziep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
It would be great to show MacRumour member's Windows setups!

AND even cooler, to see them past and present to show how they've progressed, SO, i shall start

mine goes:

1 • Custom Build PC AMD XP2400/1 GB/ nVida FX5600/120GB
2 • Dell Dimension

Post photos of your setup! Your current one is great, but past setups too if ya have them!

Reactions: rodnygenon21

Eithanius

macrumors 68000
Nov 19, 2005
I've got mine trashed right before i got my iMac..... :p

but anyway, here's my piece of trash....

Custom-built P4 1.8A/512MB/GF2/200GB... :D

couldn't post any photo coz my trash has already ended up in the scrap yard....

mo-ca

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2005
Germany
I only got a picture of my actually setup.

Specs: P4 3.06GHz @ 3.2GHz, 512MB Ram, Radeon 8500le, everything watercooled (external radiator in the cd rack)

dsc008677af.jpg

The pic is kinda dated, but if you take away all that junk and rubbish of my table, it should look like this :D

ethernet76

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2003
Past setup: 600 mhz P3

Current windows setup: Home-brew AMD 3800 x64, 2 gigs ram, 240gig HD RAID (mirrored and striped), 256 VRAM.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
MacRumors, meet Derek. Derek, meet MacRumors.

Everybody be nice to Derek. He's very self conscious living with two beautiful girls (iRene the iBook and iRis the iMac G5). :)

Derek.jpg

Reactions: -BigMac-

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
mad jew said:
MacRumors, meet Derek. Derek, meet MacRumors.

Everybody be nice to Derek. He's very self conscious living with two beautiful girls (iRene the iBook and iRis the iMac G5). :)

Derek.jpg

What's Derek doing in your home?!?!?

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
I know, I know... It's very embarrassing. I guess I just feel sorry for stray operating systems. :eek:

In truth, he's only really there for the girlfriend. I like to check out how Windows is coming along every now and then, but the girl has no idea how OSX works and subsequently demands a PC. And people think I'm mad! :(

technicolor

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2005
><><><><
besler3035 said:
Why should this thread be shut down? There's millions of Windows stuff on this site, and this is just one of those threads. And learn your place here, iGary's a legend.
Oh please. It was a joke, and dont you ever tell me to learn my place again. I dont get off on internet positions or e-hype or ranks. Save that for somebody who cares. I will respect iGary as a poster who hasnt done anything wrong to me, i dont care how long he has been here or how much you bow at his feet. Get a life.

He obviously knew i was joshin with him, based on his responses.
:rolleyes:

but yep i did report the post

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.