Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JLH81

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2016
Hello,

I can’t get my iPhone 11 to power on. I’ve had issues, but now it’s really not turning on. Any ideas???

Are you all still having issues with powering on your iPhones?

please help!

aakshey

macrumors 68030
Jun 13, 2016
Does it have enough charge? Try charging.

Connect to a PC or MAC?

Else visit Apple. It’s still under warranty.

JLH81

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2016
Is this still a common problem? I’ll be stopping by Apple after I try connecting it to my computer.

m0sher

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2018
  1. Quickly press and then release the Volume Up key.
  2. Quickly press and then release the Volume Down key.
  3. Press and hold the Side button for about 10 seconds then release when you see the Apple logo.
Online will tell you:
Press the Power button, while continuing to hold it, press and hold either of the Volume buttons. After a few seconds, a slider should appear on the screen.

1st one worked for me. I had to try it a few time to get the sequence right.

ApfelKuchen

macrumors 601
Aug 28, 2012
Between the coasts
It's not a common problem. Never has been a common problem. It's a problem for people who have problems, and there will always be people who do have problems. Some of the reasons are rare, some not-so-rare - battery needs to be charged, exposure to liquids, in simple need of a hard reset... relatively common things that can affect any model of smartphone or tablet.

Yeah, it's under warranty. Call or chat Apple for assistance. Get an appointment at a store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.