Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whoknows87

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
S.Florida
Is there any app on the appstore that allows autofill usernames/passwords within apps? I know lastlpass is able to do so on android the same app doesnt not have that feature on iOS is there any other app that could get that job done?

thanks in advance

Persian-apple

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
Iran
Is there any app on the appstore that allows autofill usernames/passwords within apps? I know lastlpass is able to do so on android the same app doesnt not have that feature on iOS is there any other app that could get that job done?

thanks in advance
I guess last pass does have that but i wouldnt recommend That Just use Lastpass to store passwords and If you forget and Do a quick copy and pasting
Hope this helps
And God bless

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I guess last pass does have that but i wouldnt recommend That Just use Lastpass to store passwords and If you forget and Do a quick copy and pasting
Hope this helps
And God bless
Around 2.5 years later it's possible it does that already (or other solutions, including those that are even built into iOS are available).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.