Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Does anyone have any suggestion on a Remote Control that can be used to play,pause, stop video and music on the iPad. Something like this.

This one is a little expensive, so any other suggestions ?

Smici

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2019
Does anyone have any suggestion on a Remote Control that can be used to play,pause, stop video and music on the iPad. Something like this.

This one is a little expensive, so any other suggestions ?
What about a cheap Bluetooth keyboard with media keys?

Reactions: augustya

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
But then lets say If I am taking a break in between a movie and I have paused the Movie and gone away from where I have kept the iPad Pro lets say a Desk. And when I come back, I will have to wake up the screen since it would have gone into Auto-Lock right ? so in that case any which ways I am touching the screen, so if I have to touch the screen then what is the Point ? I can also control the media from the screen itself right ? If I have to touch the screen ?

So my question is, for any Bluetooth Media Control Device I have to wake up the screen right ? How do I do that ?

Last edited:

Smici

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2019
But then lets say If I am taking a break in between a movie and I have paused the Movie and gone away from where I have kept the iPad Pro lets say a Desk. And when I come back, I will have to wake up the screen since it would have gone into Auto-Lock right ? so in that case any which ways I am touching the screen, so if I have to touch the screen then what is the Point ? I can also control the media from the screen itself right ? If I have to touch the screen ?

So my question is, for any Bluetooth Media Control Device I have to wake up the screen right ? How do I do that ?
You can unlock the iPad with the bluetooth keyboard (I think) Only FaceID wont work from the distance.

Reactions: augustya

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
You can unlock the iPad with the bluetooth keyboard (I think) Only FaceID wont work from the distance.

Well in that case I already have a Bluetooth Keyboard which also has a PLay/Pause/ Forward Key in ti. Will try it out. Thanks for the input !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.