Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

unishipping

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2014
Hi Devs,
I am new here and I have some questions involving into the reviews on itunes App Store , hope you guys share the experience.
- How long does it take for one reviews to appear on the app store ? ( i did make a test , but the process time changes unexpectedly : from 12 hour to 24 hours )
- Is there any reason lead app store to delete my reviews ? ( too much reviews / IP , inappropriate contents .. )
- I am working for a review services, is there any suggestion for me?

Thank you in advanced,

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
Beware, the use of certain types of review services (buying reviews, etc.) might put you in violation of the developer program agreement.

stapoz

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2014
I think when they see many reviews from the same IP they can automatically remove them as an auto-promotion, etc. No one knows exact rules about the policy, but this is their (Apple) store and they can remove anything without an notice, which for sure is described somewhere in one of milions documents, agreements, contracts, notes, etc

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Hi Devs,
I am new here and I have some questions involving into the reviews on itunes App Store , hope you guys share the experience.
- How long does it take for one reviews to appear on the app store ? ( i did make a test , but the process time changes unexpectedly : from 12 hour to 24 hours )
- Is there any reason lead app store to delete my reviews ? ( too much reviews / IP , inappropriate contents .. )
- I am working for a review services, is there any suggestion for me?

Thank you in advanced,

Expect the review times to take about 24 hours.

Apple blacklists certain reviews and if you have a bunch on your app sometimes they will wipe all of them or even warn then shutdown your account.

You might be able to get away with using a review service but your best bet is to have a good prompt user for review in your app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.