Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

i4k20c

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Hey guys-

I know alota ppl have this problem with the powerbook rocking back and forth.. im not sure if i have ne dead pixels or ne other real problems.. but the one that is noticable and a bit annoying is the rocking back and forth.. does apple recognize this, im still within my 14-day period..so what shuld i do???

Its jus that i got it while the ipod promo was going on and its not nemore.. so i cant jus return it all and buy it knew.. not sure..does everyone encounter this problem?

matticus008

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2005
Bay Area, CA
i4k20c said:
Hey guys-

I know alota ppl have this problem with the powerbook rocking back and forth.. im not sure if i have ne dead pixels or ne other real problems.. but the one that is noticable and a bit annoying is the rocking back and forth.. does apple recognize this, im still within my 14-day period..so what shuld i do???

Its jus that i got it while the ipod promo was going on and its not nemore.. so i cant jus return it all and buy it knew.. not sure..does everyone encounter this problem?

Do you mean that your PowerBook doesn't lie flat on desks and tables? Are all the little feet still attached? Is the surface actually level?

If all the feet are installed and you've tried several surfaces, just take it back, unless it's a customized one. I'm sure that every once in awhile, a computer is sold with a slightly tweaked case, given that it's sheet metal and not plastic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.