Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pelsar1

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2014
and yet..

this was the first one in google when i typed in 'how to play phone apps on my mac"
and still no serious answer

juleeannes

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2015
same here

this was the first one in google when i typed in 'how to play phone apps on my mac"
and still no serious answer

Google made this a main answer when I was looking for ios/osx emulators
Bluestacks works sometimes-- as an android though-And it freezes up inside the app, losing all progress. Another one (and I like better) is manymo.
however, these just are not the idea my brain pitched to my imagination when I went looking for a way to play ios games on my macbook

And to the user that asked HOW we'd visualize such a thing being possible-tiny touch screens to laptops? Bear with me, If "HAPPY STREET" can figure it out, I'm almost certain that other developers can as well. Our touch pad works nicely, thankyou (even when it might suffer from battery bloat), but in a pinch, I might be able to still work a mouse.
maybe
anyay-
Where the heck are all the smart developers' ideas going? I only ask because it seems odd that this large of a large demand is still unmet.
HAHA--furthermore, I might add:

It seems highly suspicious!
More like apple might "buy and bury" ideas

--leading to my only other 'mac-conspiracy theory'

and that is, the conspiracy itself to keep any one from doing what said one wants with ones own stuff (junky jargon). I always liked how mac made it possible to use a computer any way you want- but these days the whole style seems to clash with using my phone(?)

As an individual here, lately....I am starting to feel a little jaded. buying-more-than-enough (or even more-than-i'll-ever-need) was a privilege that I exercised, feeling as though it bore some user-power.
I dont like feeling like like this.... but seriously, looking at how long and hard I've tried to come up with better results to my query, and I find myself on this thread, at the bottom of 6,7,8 years worth of same search-minded users, and well... --

-My next laptop purchase isn't going to be an apple--i can honestly say they have lost me

(macbook pro 2013, macbook pro 2011, macbook pro 2009, iPad 4, iPad air, every iPhone and it's "S" from 2 to 5.)

Shirotora

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2016
I was trying to look this up as well, because my iPhone 4 can't download the iso 8 apps. I was hoping I could use it on the computer but looks like you can't yet.

megan kristina

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2017
Surely this is a thing now?
or is there a thing, similar to airplay mirroring, but i can control it with my pc instead of just showing whats on my phone screen?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.