Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I just realised that accidentally i had blocked -from calling me- one of my contacts! It was very strange because i couldn't remember of doing suck a setting. Also its wrong to not have a confirmation when blocking someone. All it takes is just one click! Im wondering what happens if by accident one clicks on the blocking setting?
There is a possibility that there could be more blocked contacts, but its not handy to check it out fast. Is there some way of seeing all of my blocked contacts without entering each and every contact?

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I just realised that accidentally i had blocked -from calling me- one of my contacts! It was very strange because i couldn't remember of doing suck a setting. Also its wrong to not have a confirmation when blocking someone. All it takes is just one click! Im wondering what happens if by accident one clicks on the blocking setting?
There is a possibility that there could be more blocked contacts, but its not handy to check it out fast. Is there some way of seeing all of my blocked contacts without entering each and every contact?
Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification

Reactions: zoran

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Is there some shortcut to apply a block on some contact? Cause now that I'm checking it there's no way they I've done this on my own. There is a confirmation, there's no way I did this and confirmed it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.