Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
So, it looks like there is some interest in that wonderful thing we call cheese. So, having said that, here is the MacRumors official cheese thread.

I would have to say some of my favorite styles of cheese are; Brea, Blue, and of course extra sharp cheddar! Not to be outdone, but I also really like some goat cheeses that we have picked up over the years.

Of course one cannot just have cheese alone, so if you have any pairings, whether it is with a good wine or beer! Please post those also........

MechaSpanky

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2007
I grew up in America and I have always loved cheese. My family ate many different kinds of cheese and I thought I had eaten some pretty good cheese until.....I ate French Cheese. French cheese (too many to name and many I can't remember the name) is absolutely wonderful. Cheese from other places that I do like are Gouda, Feta, and especially smoked Cheddar.

Mecha

BeefCake 15

macrumors 68020
May 15, 2015
Feta cheese paired with sweet watermelon...that sweet and sour mix is wonderful.

Strong Swiss cheese is great too and goat cheese with curry mix.

Reactions: Kiko-Li and Traace

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Feta cheese paired with sweet watermelon...that sweet and sour mix is wonderful.

Strong Swiss cheese is great too and goat cheese with curry mix.

Sounds like those combinations would give me issues. Just saying. But it sounds good.

Ulenspiegel

macrumors 68040
Nov 8, 2014
Land of Flanders and Elsewhere
...La Vache Qui Rie LOL.
Hehe... the favorites of my kids in those times:

mini-babybel.jpg

730.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.