Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StellarVixen

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 1, 2018
Somewhere between 0 and 1
OK, this is not by me, and all credit goes to this creator: https://www.deviantart.com/rhubarb-leaf/gallery/

I am personally running the Snow Leopard theme on 10.9.5, and it looks so good.

And there are many others, like Tiger, and Pinstriped (Jaguar/Puma) style.

And there are themes for those who are using Mountain Lion, too.

If we had this level of customization on most recent versions...it would be beyond amazing.

So, enjoy.

Here is the Snow Leopard theme I am running. Look at buttons, sliders... those are all from SL, running on Mavericks like a charm. The only downside is that Aqua sliders do not have inactive state, they do not turn gray when window is inactive.

Thank you, rhubarb_leaf, if you are watching this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-08-06 22.34.27.png
    Screenshot 2018-08-06 22.34.27.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,925
Last edited:

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
Whatssa theme?
Is that all the borders and backgrounds are visulized as one theme?
I think i had a theme using highest Sierra, the theme was a beachball that spun.

Reactions: TimothyR734

R2FX

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2010
Pinstripes rule!!! although I swear by & still use customised Mavericks with colour sidebar icons

makes me wanna puke what we are being forced to use now as UI on Mac

iceman45575

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2016
Silicon Valley
OK, this is not by me, and all credit goes to this creator: https://www.deviantart.com/rhubarb-leaf/gallery/

If we had this level of customization on most recent versions...it would be beyond amazing.

So, enjoy.

Here is the Snow Leopard theme I am running. Look at buttons, sliders... those are all from SL, running on Mavericks like a charm. The only downside is that Aqua sliders do not have inactive state, they do not turn gray when window is inactive.

Where can I download this?

198Tato Müller Villanueva

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2020
stockholm

So, enjoy.

Great this is what im looking for, How can i download this?.. im on mavericks, macbook pro mid 2009 but i want SL style, is that link deviantart secure? lucky you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.