Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BLyons

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2019
Silver Spring, MD
I've got an LG B7, and it seems they've resolved the issue with the DV. I've noticed last week shows were only showing in HDR, and I wasn't into them just because. lol

I’ll wait till Apple resolves the DV issues. I didn’t buy an OLED to watch content in peasant HDR.

decypher44

macrumors 68000
Feb 24, 2007
Orange County, CA
Yep. 65 cents is five bits too much for an hour of fun. Better to spend that money on half a gum ball.
That’s just dumb. If I’m not enjoying something, why would I give Apple any money if I’m not using their service? Sure, here’s $5 for your mere existence. Smh

• Haha
Reactions: Ar40

GG.

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2019
The show is amazing, great writing and story. Definitely one of if not the best show and I’m a See fanatic. Don’t let lazy apple hating critics put you off

• Haha
Reactions: decypher44

dennysanders

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2015
The show is amazing, great writing and story. Definitely one of if not the best show and I’m a See fanatic. Don’t let lazy apple hating critics put you off
The worst acting I’ve ever seen in the first 10 minutes into a show.

Reactions: decypher44

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
That’s just dumb. If I’m not enjoying something, why would I give Apple any money if I’m not using their service? Sure, here’s $5 for your mere existence. Smh

You said ”the only show I liked was For All Mankind.” You said you liked it. Does that not mean you enjoyed it?

I‘m not a mind reader - I have to base my math on what you actually say you enjoyed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.