Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbarley

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
The post subject says it all.
I use this app on my newer systems and would like to install it on a MacPro 1,1 running El Capitan.
I have had no luck in locating a version for El-Cap (ver #24) and would appreciate any and all help with sourcing a copy.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
The post subject says it all.
I use this app on my newer systems and would like to install it on a MacPro 1,1 running El Capitan.
I have had no luck in locating an older version for El-Cap (ver #24) and would appreciate any and all help with sourcing a copy.

Try downloading from the Mac App Store... you will get the latest version compatible with your version of macOS.

jbarley

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
Try downloading from the Mac App Store... you will get the latest version compatible with your version of macOS.
Thanks for trying to help.
Unfortunately the App store only downloads the latest version #30 and I need ver #24 max.
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 9.14.06 AM.png

Last edited:

olad

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2013
Thanks for that, hopefully I can finally contact him.
I was aware of the authors social media presence but at 83 yrs old I myself don't do twitter and such.:(
Hopefully, you are still going strong... I am a mere 77, no twitter or facebook for me either. I am trying to find Particulars for Mojave - version 41, I believe. Sigh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.