Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

betman

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2013
Thanks, I'm heading back to the UK next week - but only for a week - so I'm keen on picking up some discounted iTunes cards whilst I'm there. Will probably do the usual run to Asda/Boots/WH Smiths/etc to see if I can find something, otherwise it'll be a few months before I'm back again...

Craigy Boy

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2006
England
Thanks, I'm heading back to the UK next week - but only for a week - so I'm keen on picking up some discounted iTunes cards whilst I'm there. Will probably do the usual run to Asda/Boots/WH Smiths/etc to see if I can find something, otherwise it'll be a few months before I'm back again...

Ah cool, I'm often out of England too. I usually just ask friends/family to get me them when they're on offer, transfer them the money, and they then take a photo of the card and message the photo to me.

If I see anything on offer in the coming days I'll let you know.

betman

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2013
If I see anything on offer in the coming days I'll let you know.

Many thanks, mate.

I'm virtually perpetually out of the country but Murphy's Law has it that on that rare occasion that I'm back, all iTunes offers seem to miraculously disappear. Everywhere. :(

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2015
England
Paypal doing iTunes gift card discount USA only again :( they used offer this UK and not seen it happen again for 2 years.

steve62388

macrumors 68040
Apr 23, 2013
Has anyone checked if the current 10% at Tesco is available at their local? If it’s not widespread I’m going to get Curry’s eBay store 10% off.

Reactions: Jay-Jacob

steve62388

macrumors 68040
Apr 23, 2013
I use the Quidco cash back app/site for purchases. They used to have iTunes at 7% and a little while ago it dropped to 5.6%. It’s not massive but it’s nice to stack it with discounted iTunes gift cards. It worked well, payout was incredibly quick.

A few days ago iTunes dropped off from Quidco completely. I would love to know the behind the scenes of how this happens, and I wonder if it will ever be back?

Reactions: orbital~debris

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2015
England
It getting rarer and rarer get any iTunes discount here UK. :( USA have so many option iTunes discount esp from PayPal. PayPal used give us iTunes discount too but it stopped year ago and not come back. Tesco also stopped. They both my main place get iTunes discount.

Reactions: orbital~debris

KeithJenner

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2010
I use the Quidco cash back app/site for purchases. They used to have iTunes at 7% and a little while ago it dropped to 5.6%. It’s not massive but it’s nice to stack it with discounted iTunes gift cards. It worked well, payout was incredibly quick.

A few days ago iTunes dropped off from Quidco completely. I would love to know the behind the scenes of how this happens, and I wonder if it will ever be back?

Topcashback still includes iTunes

steve62388

macrumors 68040
Apr 23, 2013
That was user specific. From my readings it appeared to be targeted at customers that didn't buy from iTunes very often.

This appears to have now been opened up to everybody. Max limit top up £200, one time bonus only.

I have noticed that TopCashback has also recently dropped cash back on iTunes purchases. So no Quidco or TopCashback. ?

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2015
England
Harder and harder get good discount and any discount if we lucky! I hope some may come up for Xmas season (I doubt it).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.