Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
We've had some tough themes lately, and I thought I'd add one that was a bit looser and open to interpretation. ? Will make for much easier judging, I'm sure. ??

I would like to see what season of life you are in right now. This can be literal, as showing me fall for the northern hemisphere and spring for the southern (or whatever weather your reality is right now), OR you can show me about your life season - new parent with baby, retired with chess and newspapers....whatever. Be creative and open. I am hopeful this theme will also allow some of you short on time to pull from the archives if necessary.

Rules as follows:

· Do not comment, vote, react, or click “like” (no names mentioned, but you know who you are) on images prior to the winners being announced.

· The photographs must be your own work.

· You may only submit one photo per contest.

· This contest runs for one week, if in doubt, check the dates in the title.

· At the end of the week, The Judge will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible.

· If the Judge is unable to complete the selection within 48 hours of the deadline, then last week's 2nd place has to step in. 3rd place takes over should 1st and 2nd place remain stranded on the same deserted island somewhere in the tropics. Neither alien abduction nor being placed into a witness protection program will excuse you.

· The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge (that’s not me) for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create a new theme, after that it defers to 2nd place).

· Be sure to update the Contest Masterlist as soon as you post a new theme.

globalist

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2009
Not me btw. Not even close.

3UQvjVb.jpg

Last edited:

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Duh.....sometimes I'm just oblivious to things even when they are right in my face! I also tend to be too literal so that when I see the word "accident," I immediately assume something possibly disastrous has happened to someone......

Ah, OK, I looked further upward in the thread and NOW the penny finally drops!!! Got it! :). OK, enough of this, some of us need to get moving on contributing actual images to this thread, don't we?!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.