Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TimothyL

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2019
fb0487ccc9040548bf5a77a64e1a0fa5.jpg

Lander case for iPhone 11

GuruZac

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
Really liking this Nomad case. It’s a little bulkier than I’m used to but leather is nice and feels very well constructed. I’m a big fan of Nomad products across the board.
57F6117C-B4BA-4342-A71D-D9F8B8054777.jpeg

Reactions: ECUSnare

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
I went caseless on my XR for a year but just got the 11 Pro and ordered the Nomad Rugged leather case. What are you guys using?

I am using a saddle brown Apple leather case for iPhone 8 and Spigen polypropylene AirSkin for iPhone 7.
[automerge]1575612279[/automerge]
Really liking this Nomad case. It’s a little bulkier than I’m used to but leather is nice and feels very well constructed. I’m a big fan of Nomad products across the board. View attachment 881017

That case and color looks beautiful. Which case is it specifically? I am trying to not want it.

GuruZac

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
Rugged or Active? how's the buttons?
Its the Rugged case. I think the Rugged is a little lighter brown. Buttons work great. Of course stiffer than no case but still very responsive.
That case and color looks beautiful. Which case is it specifically? I am trying to not want it.
It’s the Nomad Rugged (not Active) Leather Case in Rustic Brown. Excellent case! And if this makes it easier to want, or harder to not want ;) here’s the Rugged leather case for your iPhone 8 and it’s 70% off right now.
https://hellonomad.com/products/rugged-case-rustic-brown-8-7

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
Its the Rugged case. I think the Rugged is a little lighter brown. Buttons work great. Of course stiffer than no case but still very responsive.

It’s the Nomad Rugged (not Active) Leather Case in Rustic Brown. Excellent case! And if this makes it easier to want, or harder to not want ;) here’s the Rugged leather case for your iPhone 8 and it’s 70% off right now.
https://hellonomad.com/products/rugged-case-rustic-brown-8-7

$15 for that case.. :eek: .. the term "value for money" just got its value increased with that one. Thanks for sharing and throwing me headlong into that purchase !

• Haha
Reactions: GuruZac

Morrissey

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2018
San Diego, California
The forest green leather & pine green silicone for the Pro Max...
I find more comfortable and better grip on the silicone, plus the green color is more accurate than the forest green.
The silicone cases are not dust magnets, neither lint or something else, just clean you pockets! hehehe

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.