Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MichaelMidnight

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
Los Angeles
Hey guys! Between Amazon and BestBuy having great deals on Apple leather cases, I wanted everyone's opinion on what would look better on a space black iPhone 11 Pro Max? Go all in on black with the black leather, or see some sweet sweet patina action with the saddle brown leather case!

What say you all?

CMoore515

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2015
Des Moines, IA
Hey guys! Between Amazon and BestBuy having great deals on Apple leather cases, I wanted everyone's opinion on what would look better on a space black iPhone 11 Pro Max? Go all in on black with the black leather, or see some sweet sweet patina action with the saddle brown leather case!

What say you all?

I have the Saddle Brown on mine occasionally. I love it!

Elitegate

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2014

What say you all?

Both.

Reactions: CMoore515

ruslan120

macrumors 65816
Jul 12, 2009
I've had both on a Space Gray iPhone X.

Both look good. Black looks more boring.

WNYX

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2018
This is a tough question to answer. I've always been partial towards black leather (and the different shades of black), even when I had a choice between red leather seats or black leather seats in my car, I went with the black. I dislike brown leather, but even I have to admit that brown leather looks the best when it's worn and weathered (brown bags, brown belts, brown boots, etc.). Also, I've never liked the way black and brown look together. Some might argue that black is boring and shows no personality, but I'll always pick black over anything.

Reactions: bobsamm
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.