Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Turnpike

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
New York City!
I've always been one to use the Apple native apps whenever possible, but even with the help of Google, I've spent 3 days trying to put vacation photos from my computer onto an iPad without changing their size (making them smaller) and so on.

I'm happy to pay whatever it costs for an easy to use app

I don't care about online syncing. I'm happy to load the iPad through a USB wire.

I'd like to be able to organize them on the iPad, I have a 128GB iPad with only half that in photos, so I'm not taking any short cuts.

If anyone has had some wonderful experiences with a photo album app, or even iCloud somehow, let me know. I never did learn iPhoto or Apetur or other Mac photo things, I have a Windows background (sorry, I'm ashamed of this) but very familiar with the iPad and would be loading them from a Windows computer.
I would use it also to load photos on an iPad, and sort them into folders while stuck waiting in an airport or on the train or stuff like that.

I'm happy to buy a few of the really good ones, even if they're not cheap, to use a little to compare them.

Thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.