Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Where has this gone too ?

I can now only in subscribe all or none, but not selectively remove watched

Also, just to confirm by default, now when you post/edit a post, the default behavior is 'not' to watch email on further replies? eg.. email box is unchecked

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
ah.. yep. changed to per topic now... I guess that makes it better than being all in one place.

Reactions: Weaselboy

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Although i like the idea, the "all in one place" was better, as unwatch from topic is only good if your already there..

eg.. I usually login, then go to my Watched list to see which ones i wish to unsubscribe too..
Now i must go into each one in turn.. which wastes time..

Good if i am already on the topic, but bad if i am not. I guess the change of bring back multiple selection is not an 'option"?

That way gives the best of both worlds..

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Although i like the idea, the "all in one place" was better, as unwatch from topic is only good if your already there..

eg.. I usually login, then go to my Watched list to see which ones i wish to unsubscribe too..
Now i must go into each one in turn.. which wastes time..

Good if i am already on the topic, but bad if i am not. I guess the change of bring back multiple selection is not an 'option"?

That way gives the best of both worlds..
I don’t follow. There is a multi select option on the watched view. Can you post a screenshot?

Arn

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
ok.. got it,,its "email" but there is still a tick box to selectively remove... All good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.