Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattg3

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2010
ma.
If you are going for an ipod 5 I would wait to see if its same size as 4g.They may have to design new cases.

worlet

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2011
I know a online store budgetgadgets.com, many cheap electronics and accessories. YOu can hava a look.

vgregory

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
I love the jelly violet one..But too expensive for a case only..I dont know why apples accessories are also expensive.

littleblack

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2012
I bought an Otterbox Defender case. I liked it except for the screen protector----it made the screen appear grainy. Does anyone have an opinion when comparing the Defender screen protector to the Griffin Survivor protector?

Danny393

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2012
Just Some Advice...

I have a silicon Belkin case on my iPod touch (one of these), but I'm kind of unhappy with it. First off, the case is slightly too thick, so I can't use my iPod with dock inserts or with my RichardSolo backup battery when the case is on it. In addition, the black color has started to rub off the edges, so some of the red is exposed (it has been a couple years though, so what can I expect). These aren't really big problems, but they are little things that kinda bug me, so be careful if you want to get a silicon case.

iPodJedi

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2013
Apple Store, USA
I like the Griffin survivor which i have on my iPod touch, 2 iPad minis, and 2 iphones.
It is very protective and has a built in screen protector and has all around coverage. And it comes in different colors.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.