Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I gave just tried it with VM Ware Fusion on a external drive, when i done it i had to co the command and R i went to the start up disk on there clicked Wintousb as they call it the ball kept on turning for ages nothing happed i closed it down and started it with the option key. i had trouble with the right click on mouse and keyboard i went to update Windows home to the pro version i started the updates for it said it would restart, instead it went and started with Mac OS?Since that time i trier i again it again with the option key the right click was working all seemed ok.Today i tried to start it up clicked Windows it started loading it ,then it went after less then a minute it started loading Mac OS?I just tried using
Parallels® Desktop 14 doing it through bootcamp i got this message *Failed to config . Disk Errerr . Prl-ERR-DISK FILE OPEN ERRER (0X80021014)?Ten i tried it with VM WARE FUSION the latest one.It said *Operation not permitted can not open the disk*it mentioned about one or more snapshot disks it depends on?:rolleyes:Module Disk Failed.I am going to try to do it with Bootcamp on the internal disk see how that goes.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
It happend again a app had to update and have a restart it went straight back into Mac os:(Last resort to try putting it on my internal drive with Bootxamp good job i have a 512ssd
if it works on there i can clone it to a external drive.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I have just tried to use bootcamp on my internal drive it said it can,t be done?They put it in a Mac container? :( i don,t get it ,i tried to portion the drive it said it would make my computer not work?:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.