Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 10, 2017
Hey all

I just purchased the 11 max pro and I wanted some wireless earphones to go with it.

I was just wondering if the Air pods pro are worth it as they are very expensive...
I have heard that the Powerbeats pro are good but they are uncomfortable as well as the new Sony Wireless earphones....

Anybody with good knowledge on these earphones?

Tkca79

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2014
Hey all

I just purchased the 11 max pro and I wanted some wireless earphones to go with it.

I was just wondering if the Air pods pro are worth it as they are very expensive...
I have heard that the Powerbeats pro are good but they are uncomfortable as well as the new Sony Wireless earphones....

I have the AirPods pro. They don’t hurt my ears but fell secure and are the easiest earbuds to position in my ear.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2009
Critical question is what you are needing or looking for? You definitely don't need to pay nearly USD300 for good headphones.

Hey all

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 10, 2017
Critical question is what you are needing or looking for? You definitely don't need to pay nearly USD300 for good headphones.
quality, comfortable wireless phones to use in the gym, at university and out and about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.