Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

qtip919

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2002
JackSYi said:
Heres my 2 cents on Bill Gates. He is a brilliant Businessman. But he does not try and change the world in ways Steve Jobs strives to do. I feel like Bill Gates only wants to make money and does not care about the user experience.

I am just rambling on because I see Steve Jobs as my first idol and its angers me that he does not get recognized in ways that Bill Gates does. There is no way people would stand in line at 3am to see Bill Gates speak about upcoming Microsoft products.

Ok, sorry if what I said angers some of you, but I felt like I needed to say something about Bill Gates.

(Edit: Wow, that didn't make any sense.)
:confused: :confused: :confused:

oh, and if you are asking why Jobs does not get the recognition he deserves, you just need to check any and every media outlet in the known world.

What planet are you living on?

Jobs is one of the most recognized personalities in the world

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
qtip919 said:
As an interesting side note: both MS DOS and iPods have something very interesting in common - both could have been the explict property of IBM.

Wow, you're really going to have to explain this statement. I can't even begin to guess why you think this is true.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.