Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2013
Anyone have pics of their naked JB phones one year later? After using a case for a year, i think I want to go naked or use a bumper now with a bare back

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Anyone have pics of their naked JB phones one year later? After using a case for a year, i think I want to go naked or use a bumper now with a bare back

I traded my 7+ Jet Black in for the X and I used my phone naked for 95% of the time I owned it and it honestly wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. Most of the scratching occurred on the bottoms edges of the phone but you could only see it by moving the phone in certain light. I loved that color but now I find the space gray X super sexy as well.

Reactions: KONVICTED

KONVICTED

Suspended
Oct 16, 2017
I used my jet black iPhone 7 naked for a year there are some minor micro abrasion around the antenna line's but you have to look closely at certain lights to see them. Never bothered me as Apple addressed about them. Jet black color was such a beauty and it was pleasure to use it naked.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
I would post it but 7+ is so 2016. Haha

Jk. I always have mine in a case I’m OCD.

maka344

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2009
London, UK
I had the 7 Plus JB naked too. Loved the feel.

What do you think about the differences between JB and the X SG feel?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.