Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

myname70

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2014
Guys, on DP1 Find My Friends widget on the notification bar worked fine. Now, with DP2 it does not. Please could someone check his if work?

SC-Sportsman

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2013
Mine is also broken. I can open the notification bar, but if I click on a person's name under Find My Friends, the bar slides back offscreen. Any further attempts to open it result in it sliding open and then immediately closed again.

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
Off topic, but when it does work, what does it look like? I've been curious as to how they were going to put this app in widget form and haven't been able to find any screenshots or descriptions...

myname70

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2014
Off topic, but when it does work, what does it look like? I've been curious as to how they were going to put this app in widget form and haven't been able to find any screenshots or descriptions...

It looks like iOS Find Mu Friends - shows your friends location / distance.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
My recommendation as always is to file a BR with apple. I'm sure they're aware of it, but any information including logs will be helpful for them to isolate and fix it.

Reactions: !!!
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.