Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidstahl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 3, 2018
Has any one done a how to
video on how to get the wifi working on the 10.6 beta snow leopard

SophiaTech

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2020
I am not able to understand your issue!

Are you not able to connect to Wi-Fi on 10.6 Snow Leopard OS or facing connectivity issues with it?

Are you having a strong network connectivity nearby? As a matter of fact, you should not be able to face any such issue especially on macOS, and to be honest, I haven’t faced any such issue ever even on some of the older OS versions before Snow Leopard.

You can rectify frequent connection terminations and fluctuations simply by performing a hard factory reset on the OS to get it resolved.

Please do share your thoughts and elaborate a bit more to understand the issue better. Thank You!

gimchess

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2020
I'm playing around w/ snow leopard currently. The version of safari that it supports huge issues and will not load most web pages- what worked for me was downloading artic fox https://github.com/wicknix/Arctic-Fox/wiki/Downloads on an external computer and moving it over to snow leopard with a USB drive. (the version of safari that 10.6.8 runs can't access github)

Not sure how relevent that bit of info will be for you, but downloading another browser is the solution if you were having issues with safari error messages .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.