Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

momzoo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
I hooe someone can help me out. I have iphone 7 ipad 5th generation and 10th generation. My imessgws come in on my iphone and ipad 5, but nothing comes in on the newest ipad. I do not know how to fix this. I kept the old ipad as a recipe book and it stays in the kitchen.. my new one follows me but i get no messages. My emails come in core tly on all three. So i r3ally do not know what to do. I have software 16.5

Dented

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2009
You need to check on your phone in settings -> messages, you should have a “text message forwarding” option as below. Click on this and it’ll hopefully show both the iPads attached to your account - just switch on the 10th gen one.

Attachments

• IMG_6012.jpeg
    IMG_6012.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 60

momzoo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
You need to check on your phone in settings -> messages, you should have a “text message forwarding” option as below. Click on this and it’ll hopefully show both the iPads attached to your account - just switch on the 10th gen one.
Wow aren’t you smart! All is good thank you for helping out an 81 year old lady. God bless you.

Reactions: Dented
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.