Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I'm so ready!!!

Went from iOS 12 to 13 last night

internal beta testing is going down right now

Just not sure whether to upgrade my XR to something newer or hold onto my cash and be happy 13.3 runs well on XR

benshive

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2017
United States
has anyone else has the issue with atstore.io, "Maximum Number of iPhones Registered Error (5405)"

as shown here
https://www.reddit.com/r/AltStore/comments/ev0gz2
since this is how it's going to be distributed I want to get it installed in advance.
I just installed it about an hour ago and it worked fine. Have you previously had a paid developer account? Looks like your issue could be related to what's discussed here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions...d-maximum-number-of-registered-iphone-devices

anthdci

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
yea years ago, at least 2 iphones ago, I cant find a way to remove it. I have also tried a different appleID

I've created a new apple ID and used that. It's now working fine using that one.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I’m excited as hell but gonna wait since notifications are broken from what I read. There’s a workaround but it’s still not 100% working

anthdci

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
I seem to have loads of busted stuff. Outlook crashes out on opening, the same as my banking apps so i guess its a jailbreak detection thing. I tried to install liberty lite but it doesn't work, showing and error loading the preference bundle for liberty. PUBG mobile opens then hangs on connecting to the server. When I download an app from the app store it sits there greyed out, I have to revert to stock, install it then re-jailbreak.

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
I seem to have loads of busted stuff. Outlook crashes out on opening, the same as my banking apps so i guess its a jailbreak detection thing. I tried to install liberty lite but it doesn't work, showing and error loading the preference bundle for liberty. PUBG mobile opens then hangs on connecting to the server. When I download an app from the app store it sits there greyed out, I have to revert to stock, install it then re-jailbreak.

App sync unified will allow the App Store to work

Reactions: anthdci

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
App sync unified will allow the App Store to work

4.0.1 released that doesn’t need appsync

still not getting notification banners though .. hmm. The reddit workaround fixed it of installing CCmodules, ldrestart, and crux and running ldrestart twice. I can deal for now

Last edited:

breezyf808

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2012
Do you still have issues with Outlook/Bank app not opening up?
This was partly the reason why I stopped jailbreaking my phones.
I need at least Outlook and ADP app to run due to my job.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
the jailbreak dev said Outlook always has jailbreak detection issues

Bank, will likely depend on which bank you have but ... take that fwiw

breezyf808

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2012
the jailbreak dev said Outlook always has jailbreak detection issues

Bank, will likely depend on which bank you have but ... take that fwiw
Thanks. I figure, all my bank/cc apps are blocked because it used to detect jb even tho I installed those tweaks that tried to hide jb.
I guess I’ll have to sit this out until I really think it’s useful to jb.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Thanks. I figure, all my bank/cc apps are blocked because it used to detect jb even tho I installed those tweaks that tried to hide jb.
I guess I’ll have to sit this out until I really think it’s useful to jb.

I dont do banking on my phone so its moot for me .. not even sure if my bank is affected

but I pay off my credit card on my phone most of the time and works fine

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
4.0.1 released that doesn’t need appsync

still not getting notification banners though .. hmm. The reddit workaround fixed it of installing CCmodules, ldrestart, and crux and running ldrestart twice. I can deal for now

Oh how would I do that then? I have to unjailbreak then re jailbreak?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.