Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a.borque

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2014
Hello!
Since I have updated to OS 13.4 I have a problem when trying to toggle bluetooth on or off using the context menu (haptic touch) of the settings app:
When bluetooth is turned off I can access the bluetooth section directly using haptic touch without any problems.
But when it is turned on or only „soft off“ the haptic touch does nothing or crashes the app.
This happens since my update to 13.4 on all my devices (iPad Pro, iPod touch and one iPhone X and 11).
Can anyone confirm this? I haven‘t found any bug report about this yet.
Thanks
A.Borque
Edit: Meanwhile I have found out this only happens when settings-app is closed completely in between, i.e. no longer (running) in the background.

Last edited:

Superrenz

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2018
Wiesbaden, Germany
Hello!
Since I have updated to OS 13.4 I have a problem when trying to toggle bluetooth on or off using the context menu (haptic touch) of the settings app:
When bluetooth is turned off I can access the bluetooth section directly using haptic touch without any problems.
But when it is turned on or only „soft off“ the haptic touch does nothing or crashes the app.
This happens since my update to 13.4 on all my devices (iPad Pro, iPod touch and one iPhone X and 11).
Can anyone confirm this? I haven‘t found any bug report about this yet.
Thanks
A.Borque
Edit: Meanwhile I have found out this only happens when settings-app is closed completely in between, i.e. no longer (running) in the background.
Same over here. Any solution?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.