Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
Anyone know if the Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express HD dock is compatible with the 14” MacBook Pro? Dual monitor output specifically

izzy0242mr

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009
Brilliant. Will be the proud owner of a 14 inch macbook Pro tomorrow in that case!
You get it working? I have a 14" M1 Pro MBP and this dock. I tried hooking it up to a Samsung S80A monitor via USB C and macOS refused to detect the monitor. The dock lacks an HDMI port so I'm not sure I can connect it via HDMI, and I don't have a DP cable yet. I'm wanting to connect it to two monitors and connect those to the Mac but no dice.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
You get it working? I have a 14" M1 Pro MBP and this dock. I tried hooking it up to a Samsung S80A monitor via USB C and macOS refused to detect the monitor. The dock lacks an HDMI port so I'm not sure I can connect it via HDMI, and I don't have a DP cable yet. I'm wanting to connect it to two monitors and connect those to the Mac but no dice.
It works with one monitor fine but haven’t tried two.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.