Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jukiboy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2022
I just saw that there is potential for a new 13 inch macbook air, alongside the 15, but the processor will still be the M2 chip. I’m not really sure what new features they would add, and even if they did brobg some new features what would they advertise? I feel like a logical answer may be new colors, perhaps a few of the originally predicted ones, a bit like the mid cycle new iPhone colors (Hello Yellow). I’m not sure though, I just though to put this out there. Tell me what you think, is this a plausible idea?

MmkLucario

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I just saw that there is potential for a new 13 inch macbook air, alongside the 15, but the processor will still be the M2 chip. I’m not really sure what new features they would add, and even if they did brobg some new features what would they advertise? I feel like a logical answer may be new colors, perhaps a few of the originally predicted ones, a bit like the mid cycle new iPhone colors (Hello Yellow). I’m not sure though, I just though to put this out there. Tell me what you think, is this a plausible idea?
I don’t think this is a plausible idea, as Macs are still a small presence in the market, and most Mac buyers will buy the Mac nonetheless if it’s good, and the color is a nice touch, but not a main priority.

Jukiboy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2022
Ok, what new features do you think will come with the 13” MacBook air if it also releases alonside the larger model as predicted?

joscejrod

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2015
If they release 15” model with M2 I expect it has a modified version of that chip, because m3 is around the corner… taking into account last year releases, M3 macbook air in 13” and 15” in WWDC would be the perfect strategy for consumers, and mac sales are poor in last months…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.