Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arnaud

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2005
The Moon
volcomjerk said:
I got my 20"... all I can say is...

WOW! I've been so into it that I didn't even want to come back to the forums last night to tell you guys what a wonderful night I had with it!

I couldn't stand looking at the 17" the screen really is just not... enough for me.

I want to say more but I'm late for work! Damned machine kept me up all night!!!

Congratulations :)
And have a great time using it :)

(When I think I had to wait 2 months to receive mine after ordering it... :rolleyes: )

A!

volcomjerk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2005
Thank you all for the advice and help! I can't explain enough how nice it is to see people reply to post despite the constant frequency of the same questions being asked over and over. This is a very helpful forum and I would gladly come back to ask for more advice without having someone scream in my ear to use the search function (which I do but answers aren't always found that way).

Replying to these forums on my iMac 20" really is a different experience! Theres something about OS X that makes computing enjoyable again. I actually look foward to waking up to my 20" beast and coming home to it. I hope it lasts for years to come!

I can't ever go back to my regular PC after using this computer for only 2 days. I'm so close to buying a 14" iBook now but I would definitely not NEED that... that would be more like a luxury. I better not increase my debt anymore 0_o!

Apple... you empty the pockets of those who cannot even afford thee!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.