Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2018
France
Who else is watching this amazing show?! Stop everything else right now and start watching it, please.

I feel totally engaged in the journey and I feel a part of the pioneers. The actors are fantastic and I’m in love with Isabel May. The last episode was breathtaking and this show is even better than Yellowstone. It’s very magnetic, I just wish more people would watch it.

Already my favorite show of 2022.

Bballrob

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2017
Alaska
Agreed. I don’t want to have to sign up for all these different streaming services to watch exclusive content.

I have Amazon Prime and Disney+ and I won’t be subscribing to anything else.

Those are the only two that I pay for.

HBOMax is included with the AT&T family plan that I still manage even though I just moved to T-Mobile.

T-Mobile gives me a free year of paramount+ that I just signed up for this week. It will also give me free access to Netflix once we move my wife’s line over as well. We have had access to Netflix since about 2010 through one of my daughters’ friend’s family’s plan. Friend gave daughter the password and they’ve never changed it in 12 years. I’ve always figured at some point we’d lose access. But we haven’t. So we just enjoy the access.

VideoFreek

Contributor
May 12, 2007
Philly
Yeah, Taylor Sheridan has been absolutely killing it. I started to watch this, and thought it was fantastic, but decided to wait until I get through Yellowstone before finishing this one. I loved Wind River, too, this guy's work is superb.

Reactions: rhett7660

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2018
France
I just love this Serie so much. For me it’s quality-like of Breaking Bad.

The acting (did you notice the guest stars?) is great, there is very good story telling, it’s very magnetic but it’s hard to explain why. The acting is pretty impressive and there is absolutely no stupid b-stories and no wokism.

For those who complains “yet another subscription”, I’m sorry but you can always use Torrent. I was warned already so I can’t give you a direct link and explain how to do it but honestly it is totally worth it. It’s very rare nowadays to find excellent quality content, given the profusion of platforms & shows.

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2018
France
There is nothing else to watch at the moment so I’m starting again 1883. What a show. Isabel May is absolutely outstanding in her portrayal of Elsa, I love her so much. The danger & the adventure feels so realistic and each landscape is a beauty. It gets even better when they progress to the North. I’d love to visit Montana one day.

I highly recommend this show with great acting, great characters, and an epic adventure. Everything is perfect in this show.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Agreed. I don’t want to have to sign up for all these different streaming services to watch exclusive content.

I have Amazon Prime and Disney+ and I won’t be subscribing to anything else.
I read Rotten Tomatoes TV and rolled my eyes. However, if I was convinced this was the “best show ever”, I could be convinced that for $15, I might do a one month hit and run subscription. However, if RTTV is competing as a cable media distributer, like Hulu, or Sling one month, could be much more than that. 🤔

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.