Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DigitalWimp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2018
I was wondering if anyone knows what the actual market value/going price is for the original 1997 Apple Think Different posters (24" x 36")? I still have two originals, the Hitchcock version and the Picasso version, and the prices online are all over the place. Some sites are selling them for $50.00 each and other sites have them listed at $400.00 to $600.00 each. I have someone interested in buying the two posters from me and I am trying figure out a fair price.

Any insight into this mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
DW

ShyHoneyBunny

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2021
I was wondering if anyone knows what the actual market value/going price is for the original 1997 Apple Think Different posters (24" x 36")? I still have two originals, the Hitchcock version and the Picasso version, and the prices online are all over the place. Some sites are selling them for $50.00 each and other sites have them listed at $400.00 to $600.00 each. I have someone interested in buying the two posters from me and I am trying figure out a fair price.

Any insight into this mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
DW

I'm also trying to figure out the market value for these posters. I have an original "Think Different" Mahatma Gandhi (Oversized) Bus Stop Poster 48” x 72”. The values do seem to be all over the place, and I can't seem to find a single listing of the particular one I have, which is oversized.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.