Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bkdamkr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2014
Can I use the VPN that’s in 1Blocker to change my virtual location from the US to Canada (or anywhere else, for that matter)?

ellieparker529

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2022
Can I use the VPN that’s in 1Blocker to change my virtual location from the US to Canada (or anywhere else, for that matter)?
Nope! 1blocker VPN is a firewall. You can use a VPN to change your location as it would be a better and safe option instead of using a VPN that's in 1Blocker. Also if you are looking to buy a VPN so this is the perfect time as Black Friday is near and there are a lot of deals going on. I'm personally also looking forward to these deals. You can also check out PureVPN deals as they are offering 87% off on a 5-year plan. Nowadays, VPN also provides add-ons such as dedicated IP and with the help of this, you get your own unique IP address, and hence, your data remains safe and secure. So, if you want your own unique IP so you can go for Dedicated IP as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.