Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacnewWorld

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
Is New World and magic for all.
Remember Windows 2000 and revert to Win Xp and is bad days and lost time for many years for me.
When discover in 2007 again (1994-1999) Apple and now i am very Happy because 10 years i dont look back.
Apple is value for us.
Thanks you Apple (Steve Jobs)

64 hours Breaths :apple:

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
I hope that you are part of some obscure religion or very high on some substance. I haven't got a clue what you are on about.

I'll take a shot:

-Title: 64 hours to go before High Sierra is released with said features.

-Body: I remembered the bad times with Windows 2000 and XP; I lost a lot of hours to productivity because they were so horrible. I used to be a Mac user between 1994-1999, but only came back to the platform in 2007. Now, ten years later, I haven't looked back! Apple's products mean so much to us. Thanks, Steve Jobs!

64 more hours to go! Breathe!

I sometimes grade international student's English, so I have practice! :) Pretty clear OP doesn't speak English naively, and wouldn't be surprised if they used Google Translate.

OP, if you can read this--I share your sentiments towards Apple, but if there's a release to wait, this one is it. APFS comes with too many unknowns. I'm personally waiting for .1 and a SuperDuper APFS update. It helps that the main features I wanted were in the new Safari update.

PBG4 Dude

macrumors 601
Jul 6, 2007
Windows 2000 was the best OS Microsoft ever made. Not sure what they’re on about. :)

MacnewWorld

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
23 hours more.
I dont speak English very well but never mine.
I love Apple and trust them.

High Sierra is coming with one more think ..... Stay tuned

Reactions: Wildhope

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
Meanwhile in 1999, OS9 users still had to start programs in specific order in order to get the contiguous RAM they needed in order not to crash.
"Contiguous" wasn't the word I used at the time - it was "continuous". My best friend at the time worked for a print shop - QXP on OS 9. By the time Friday evening rolled around, she was ready for continuous vodka tonics. I stuck with 8.6 until Tiger came out…

PBG4 Dude

macrumors 601
Jul 6, 2007
By using this link all that I get is a 15 MB installer, not the full 4 GB image. Does anyone know why is that?
Nope, but many people are achieving download success on their second attempt after downloading the 15MB file from their Applications folder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.