Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

john159

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2005
Ok i am thinking about "switching" to the new powerbook, and i was wondering if there is a place that any of you kno of that can give me some tips and hints about using a mac. Just useful tips. And not really having anything to do with me buying a powerbook, i was just wondering if there is a place where i can read about the evolution of mac computer and the different OS systems they have had... just thought that might be an interesting read, becuase i kno the changes in windows from like win 3.1, so i was wondering if there was a place where i could get up to speed on the changes on the mac side. alright thanks

yenko

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2005
SouthWest-USA
john159 said:
Ok i am thinking about "switching" to the new powerbook, and i was wondering if there is a place that any of you kno of that can give me some tips and hints about using a mac. Just useful tips. And not really having anything to do with me buying a powerbook, i was just wondering if there is a place where i can read about the evolution of mac computer and the different OS systems they have had... just thought that might be an interesting read, becuase i kno the changes in windows from like win 3.1, so i was wondering if there was a place where i could get up to speed on the changes on the mac side. alright thanks
Go to: apple.com :)
...and Google: History of Mac or mac history. ;)

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
john159 said:
This is a good place to start. I really like this site. Here is another site with contributions from the people who were there.

steve_hill4

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2005
NG9, England
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.