Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hexagenia

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Jan 12, 2007
New Hampshire
Not big news, but for anyone upgrading on Verizon, or looking to provision anew on Verizon with a S7 Cellular, there is a total $200 credit, with installments delivered monthly. The noteworthy item is ANY Apple Watch seems to qualify. i traded in my S0 Aluminum Sport for the credit. If you're committed to Cellular with Verizon anyway, it's like getting AW cell service for free for more than a year and a half. Certainly better than Apple's $100 Verizon credit for the same price. And for those who are wondering what you do when the Verizon site asks for an IMEI for an original Apple Watch which doesn't have one? You just put in the devices Wifi Mac address, leaving out the colons. Works like a charm.

spiderpumpkin

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2014
If you buy an iPhone at the same time as the S7 Apple Watch then you can get an additional $150 toward the new watch. I traded in a broken S20+ for $1000 credit towards a new iPhone 13 Pro Max. On the same order I traded in an old S3 Apple Watch for $200 to get a total of $350 off a S7 graphite stainless steel.

Last edited:
Reactions: hexagenia
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.