Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RickeshPatel

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2012
CLE
After I press the power button, the Apple logo shows up and the bar pops up and after 1/3 of the bar fills up, the screen turns black. Then turns back on and quickly fills up the rest of the screen. This does have the Radeon Pro 460. Thanks.

Jaekae

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2012
It boots at standard resolution then 1/3 way of apple logo it changes to the resolution you have set yourself on the display

Reactions: Sanpete

s4yunkim

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2009
I would agree. I've seen this happen a lot on machines that were set to a scaled resolution, check to see if your display settings are set to "scaled".

RickeshPatel

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2012
CLE
It boots at standard resolution then 1/3 way of apple logo it changes to the resolution you have set yourself on the display

I would agree. I've seen this happen a lot on machines that were set to a scaled resolution, check to see if your display settings are set to "scaled".

When I noticed it happen every single boot/restart the more it seemed like it was happening for a reason. Makes sense, I do have the display scaled to a higher resolution, so much better in my opinion. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.