Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waveanimations

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2016
It is not my computer. Yes, this particular chip has 16 cores, but some other aspects of the chip are not consistent with Intel's specs. On the other hand, I think that it is a good candidate for the new mac pro because of the number of cores, the watts, and the cost. I thought someone could be benchmarking it in 6.1 chassis for later inclusion in the new 2016 mac pro.

ManuelGomes

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 4, 2014
Aveiro, Portugal
A lot is wrong with that PL bench.
CPU speed and mem clock jump out. Not that both can't be underclocked but why in a bench?
A hack for sure.
Or it could be an ES with outdated firmware...

Anyone will be following the AMD event? 15 hours to go? too late for me.

What does get boring is always the same pathetic hater coming up with the same jokes all the time.
Like some said, why don't you go open a new thread of your own to complain at Apple, or AMD, or whoever yu have a rant with.
Leave us be with our topic and try to guess what's coming up, and go buy yourself an HP or Dell or Lenovo "real" WS and stuff loads of 1080 in there so that you can grab all you like. Not sure if you really need all that "power" but ok.
I have another idea. Since you're so good with electronics, why don't you design your own hacked mobo to a new super duper MacPro that you can even make your own firmware and put in your own hacked cards nad I believe you'll make a hell of a business. Good idea?
See you...

Mago

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2011
Beyond the Thunderdome
A lot is wrong with that PL bench.
CPU speed and mem clock jump out. Not that both can't be underclocked but why in a bench?
A hack for sure.
Or it could be an ES with outdated firmware...

Anyone will be following the AMD event? 15 hours to go? too late for me.

What does get boring is always the same pathetic hater coming up with the same jokes all the time.
Like some said, why don't you go open a new thread of your own to complain at Apple, or AMD, or whoever yu have a rant with.
Leave us be with our topic and try to guess what's coming up, and go buy yourself an HP or Dell or Lenovo "real" WS and stuff loads of 1080 in there so that you can grab all you like. Not sure if you really need all that "power" but ok.
I have another idea. Since you're so good with electronics, why don't you design your own hacked mobo to a new super duper MacPro that you can even make your own firmware and put in your own hacked cards nad I believe you'll make a hell of a business. Good idea?
See you...

At Geekbench are usual MacFake benchmarks, even fakephone benchmarks, people manage to edit theirs Motherboard ID, I've see there 72 Core Xeon E5v3 CPU, also Snapdragon quadcore with record single multithread, of course if you filter these obvious tricked scores geekbench is useful to get a peek into specific CPU (not system) performance, System is tricky since its affected by OS, installed apps, memory brand also.

P.D, I want to sleep, lets WCCFTech do the dirty work to watch and abstract this,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.