Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleLeaks90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2018
Yes. It has only been a few weeks since the release of the iPhone XS/XS Max/XR models, but yet again more leaks out for next year. Already. First leak. Apple may completely redesign the iPhone look, making the phone completely stand-out from other devices. Second leak. Notch will be shrunk a bit. It's expected not to get in the way of users and blend into design. Third Leak. Prices of these phones will likely be above $1,250. This is due to the way this device is manufactured. Not only does Apple get some money, so does all others who help them out. 4th leak. It is expected that beginning of 2019 Samsung will officially begin to create cameras for the iPhone. 5th Leak. The names are different between many leakers, but I'm going with the iPhone XI and XI Max. The Max will probably price around $1,500 at a very tall size. Well, thats gonna hold off for what we know so far. Not much but enough to get us thinking, "It's that time again".

Reactions: dazz87

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
I don’t know if I can see the Max being increased in size. I mean, isn’t it already “just right” or a little too big? And pricing wise, I don’t even know what to say if they go up even more.

Reactions: MyMacintosh

AppleLeaks90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2018
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...
I took what I found from a TRUSTED leaker.
[doublepost=1541630759][/doublepost]
I don’t know if I can see the Max being increased in size. I mean, isn’t it already “just right” or a little too big? And pricing wise, I don’t even know what to say if they go up even more.
They will continue increasing as the phones come out.

AppleLeaks90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2018
Wow! Let's talk about the release of many new updates to rumors, and brand new ones. Only 2 rumors to cover, and then an nearly confirmed price range. 1. The next years iPhones will be just a bit smaller than the Max, and also has the most powerful glass on an iPhone ever. 2. We will see iOS 13 be just a bit more compatible with the iPhones, ranging from iPhone 5S to the 2020 Lineup. Last but not least, the nearly confirmed prices. The iPhone XI in regular size will cost $995.99 and the XI Max will cost $1,050.00. The iPhone XII also should be released in 2019 in the October Event, costing $850 for normal and XII Max will cost $900, bringing a more affordable range. Anyway, thanks for stoppin' by! Have a great weekend!

Mr.Blacky

Cancelled
Jul 31, 2016
Wow! Let's talk about the release of many new updates to rumors, and brand new ones. Only 2 rumors to cover, and then an nearly confirmed price range. 1. The next years iPhones will be just a bit smaller than the Max, and also has the most powerful glass on an iPhone ever. 2. We will see iOS 13 be just a bit more compatible with the iPhones, ranging from iPhone 5S to the 2020 Lineup. Last but not least, the nearly confirmed prices. The iPhone XI in regular size will cost $995.99 and the XI Max will cost $1,050.00. The iPhone XII also should be released in 2019 in the October Event, costing $850 for normal and XII Max will cost $900, bringing a more affordable range. Anyway, thanks for stoppin' by! Have a great weekend!
Wow! Someone with such precise pricing predictions MUST have very trustworthy insider sources.:eek:

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I highly doubt iPhone 5s/6/6+ will get iOS13. 1gb ram won’t cut it and iOS13 is rumored to be a redesign.. I think Apple was trying to give those phones a final version of iOS that performs well to end there support...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.