Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Looking at leagues, I don’t think that’s gonna be an iPhone 15 ultra setting Sites like Speck have an iPhone, 15 ultra listening, but others show off the iPhone 15 Promax cases partnership OtterBox shows that the iPhone 15 Promax will be the best phone being released and even Spigen has their case for the iPhone 15 pro max.

These company Shows that the iPhone 15 Promax will be the best phone being released and even Spigen has their case for the iPhone 15 pro max case None of these companies have the iPhone 15 ultra named.

Here are some of the cases.

If Apple releases an ultra model, they should release an iPad Pro ultra and keep it in the ultra name for the devices.

Attachments

• IMG_8590.jpeg
    IMG_8590.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8589.jpeg
    IMG_8589.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: np08

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
This is it. ☝🏻 ONE week to go.

Apple Event - Wonderlust. 🕊️

View attachment 2255380

You beat me! I was just coming to this thread to say how I can’t believe we’re almost exactly a week away already. August/September have been going so fast. Can’t wait to see what’s in store and to get my iPhone 15 Pro Max!

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Question you all IUP users since I work in cyber security,get paid and my dad the one who deals with my IUP loan and I give him a check for the payments of my phone. For next year phone can’t my dad get approved like normal and I pay with my debit card ?

I will be upgrading as normal this year since I already paid my dad for this year installments for 15 pro max.

n3IVI0

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2020
Any notion yet of whether the Canadian iPhone 15 Pro models will still have simcard trays?

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013

Can’t believe tomorrow’s the day already! I set a countdown on my phone over a month ago and it felt like the event was forever away. Now, we’re basically here already. Crazy!

I just hope pre-orders start on Friday like usual and not tomorrow because I have a meeting during the event. If I get weeks backordered for my 15PM because they opened preorders right away, I’ll be very disappointed!

ksujoel

macrumors demi-god
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Can’t believe tomorrow’s the day already! I set a countdown on my phone over a month ago and it felt like the event was forever away. Now, we’re basically here already. Crazy!

I just hope pre-orders start on Friday like usual and not tomorrow because I have a meeting during the event. If I get weeks backordered for my 15PM because they opened preorders right away, I’ll be very disappointed!
I can't imagine that they would open preorders after the keynote. I do remember seeing that rumor, though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.